PRESIDENT OF FRUD TALKS TO DJIBOUTIANTV
THE QUESTIONS OF THE INTERVIEW
- We will start with the news relating to the political offer you made by proposing the release of the soldiers captured during the clash of October 6 and 7 in Garabtissan in exchange for the release of political prisoners and people detained arbitrarily. Where are you with this offer?
- Can you tell us in a few words what you think of the law of October 13, which declares the FRUD movement “terrorist”?
- A question about social networks and their users in Djibouti? All those who denigrate the FRUD, its leaders, and other resistance fighters, what is their motivation?
- Can you tell us a little about the resistance against this dictatorship which was put in place shortly after the proclamation of independence?
- You often use the term national state. Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?
- Can you explain to us what the monopoly of legitimate Violence means?
- Can you enlighten us on the democratic transition?
- What message are you sending to the Army?
- What message for the Djiboutian population?